4 x A4 Magnetic Sheets 0.85mm Thick
These magnetic sheets are a fantastic way of making magnetic signs for vehicle advertising, as each magnetic sheet has a pull force of 42g per cm2 making it strong enough to stay attached to a moving vehicle but also flexible enough to remove or swap at any time, without marking your vehicle. As well as this you can cut these magnetic sheets very easily with scissors therefore any size sheet can be achieved therefore making these sheets ideal for making your own fridge magnets and other craft purposes.
Our magnetic sheets are also perfect for organising your dies as customers will be able to easily hole-punch these sheets and store them in spellbinders. This keeps your dies safe, tidy and will help prevent any loss or damage to your wonderful collection! However, we recommend if you are using these magnetic sheets for die storage that due to the flexible nature of the product, you should attach a stiff card to the non-magnetic side.
Please note, customers very often purchase this material without fully understanding what it is used for. Although these sheets are ‘magnetic’ they are not magnetically receptive and consequently we would not recommend customers to use them for storing or displaying magnets. For this customers will require a rubber steel sheet of which you can find at the link here.
Please take a look at our Delivery and Returns policy before ordering.
- A4 in size (297mm x 210mm)
- 0.85mm thick [Motorway Grade Strength]
- Ideal for making signs for cars & vans etc
- Strong pulling power, will withstand 70mph and above
- Easily cut with scissors, knife or paper cutter
- These are perfect for storing dies in spellbinders
- Easily hole-punched and glued
- Attach your own stickers to make fridge magnets
- Sheets are magnetic on one side
- Pulling force of 42g per cm2