2 x A2 Magnetic Sheet 0.4mm Thick
Our magnetic sheet is perfect for organising your dies as customers will be able to easily hole-punch these sheets and store them in spellbinders. This keeps your dies safe, tidy and will help prevent any loss or damage to your wonderful collection! However, we recommend if you are using these magnetic sheets for die storage that due to the flexible nature of the product, you should attach a stiff card to the non-magnetic side. As well as this you can cut these magnetic sheets very easily with scissors therefore any size sheet can be achieved therefore making these sheets ideal for making your own fridge magnets and other craft purposes.
Please note, customers very often purchase this material without fully understanding what it is used for. Although these sheets are ‘magnetic’ they are not magnetically receptive and consequently we would not recommend customers to use them for storing or displaying magnets. For this customers will require a rubber steel sheet of which you can find at the link here.
Please take a look at our Delivery and Returns policy before ordering.
- A2 in size (actually bigger!) – 620mm x 430mm
- 0.4mm thick
- Easily cut with scissors, knife or paper cutter
- These are perfect for storing dies in spellbinders
- Easily hole-punched and glued
- Stick your own design to the non-magnetic side to make fridge magnets
- Sheets are magnetic on one side only